Saturday, April 08, 2006

WHWLTW? Yet, again.

Dear Undies:

Guess what time it is kiddies!? No, it's not time to change you 3-day old diapers. It's time for WHWLTW? Now if you're visiting here for the first time or have the memory of a fruit fly, you may be asking yourself, what in the Hellemenopee is WHWLTW? Well, I'll tell ya, fruity! It stands for What Have We Learned This Week? It's an ongoing segment here at Da' Corner. Sorta like Kate Couric's evil plans to take over the world, but different.

This is how it works. I tell you what I learned and if you're so kind you can let me know what you learned. If you don't I will cry until I poop my pants. Which I can totally do without crying.

Anyways, this is what I learned this week...

1. Dewey has not had a cigarette for 10 days! (In Cigarette quitting years, that's about 2 years.) Keep up the good work and for the love of mike please stop stabbing that pillow with a Bic pen!

2. Anika has delighted us with 300 posts! Great Job! As a prize I have 300 packs of cigarettes I confiscated from Dewey's Home. Hey it's never too late to start and then quit.

3. I definitely getting my hair cut at Trollz Cutz. Finally a hair salon that caters to the Hip Troll looking crowd. I can't wait for Trollz Tanz or Trollz Full Body Chemical Peelz. You know, I am so there!

4. Eminem and Kim are getting a divorce. Ummmmm... Can I get a DUUUUUH?

5. Lindsay "Heroine Skank" Lohan showed her bootay at a Nickolodeon Kids Choice Award. Sure they don't arrest HER, but I show my booty at that old folks home ten times and all hell breaks loose.

6. The Simpsons are making a movie! Suuuhhhwweeeeet! I am standing in line as we speak.


7. and finally...I learned that I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks. Yahhoooo! Of course, I did have a 7 lbs mole removed from my butt cheek. I call him "Moley". Maybe I'll have him stuffed and placed on my mantel as an ornament. Ha-ha! Just kidding. I don't have a mantel. I'll just put him in the fridge next to Stoney, my Golf ball shaped Kidney Stone.


Well that's what I learned this week. What about you? Let me know, if not make it up.

Love and junk,

UNdr

PS Thanks for another great week! Love ya, mean it!




Quote of the Week: "Today I feel good, because I do feel. Something, anything, other than numbness. It's what makes me remember I'm alive, not just existing.
I don't know why I feel different now, but I'll take what I can get and enjoy it while it lasts."
(Terri of Terri's Web Stuff fame.)

12 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt that you miss a day of bloggin it takes more than a day to catch up.

I learnt that I still have the talent of falling asleep while reading and hold my place in the book when I do wake up.

xoxoxoxoxo

 
At 9:06 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Mel said...

I learned that Katie is leaving the Today show...the traitor LOL!

I also learned that my razr phone can withstand 200 lbs of pressure. I couldnt find my cell phone last night and apparantly I fell asleep with in my hand and ending up sleeping on it. I wasnt talking on it but I use it to check the time when when I wake up and I must have thought I was awake? Hmm I also learned I do weird shit in my sleep!

 
At 11:34 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger notjoecheese said...

Undr, save me a spot in line. I'll bring my Duff beer frosty mug. It's huge.

I learned that my younger brother wants to become a cop. I figure I have about three months before he learns how to reverse a wedgie.

 
At 11:42 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Shannon said...

I learned that guilt gets you flowers hehehe

I learned not to get dressed in the dark

I learned that a shot called "A black out" makes Shannon alittle cwazzzzzy!!

Have a great weekend!

 
At 1:13 AM, April 09, 2006, Blogger boo said...

great quote. hope your weekend was nice :)

 
At 1:53 AM, April 09, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned that my procrastination is making things crash around me in droves. argh!

 
At 3:23 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

I learned absolutely nothing this week. Dredfully sorry. But I am quite proud of your 9 lbs. That's wicked awesome!

 
At 9:18 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Terri said...

Wow, I got quoted :-)

9lbs? Well done!

And following on that little quote, I'd like to tell you that I learned this week that actually, after all is said and done, I am in control.
Yes I know it sounds obvious but it wasn't to me, and now it is, and it was so simple but now I actually believe it.

Oh, also I learned that eating cheese late at night does, in fact, cause one to have weird dreams. Weirder than usual, that is ;)

 
At 9:39 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

I learned that sometimes it's nice to forget that computers exist for a few days. But not for too long, because the blog world starts calling you back again. (Perhaps I should get an unlisted number...)

 
At 12:30 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

I learned that I love when Undr gives my kids and their "bidness" a shout out!

I also learned not to lift things that are really heavy without first weighing the pros and cons of the situation.

 
At 6:00 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I totally had to watch the Nick Kid's Choice Awards and I saw Lindsay Lohan run up on stage in that tiny little dress. My 7 year old daughter said," I bet people can see her undies right now."

I guess they did--she wasn't wearing undies?
ew.

I learned that Mother-in-Laws never change--they just get craftier at being a pain.

 
At 9:45 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

CONGRATSSSSSSS on the weight loss... I think I found it while I was in Florida pigging (sp) out!!

I learned that traveling is absolutely EXHAUSTING!!!

I learned watching the smiles on my children faces as the race around the go cart track is beyond priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.