Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yup I'm a wacko!

Dear Undies:

Here are the results of my Personality disorder test. Yes, even I have issues.

Disorder

Rating

Paranoid Disorder:

Moderate

Schizoid Disorder:

Moderate

Schizotypal Disorder:

Moderate

Antisocial Disorder:

Low

Borderline Disorder:

Low

Histrionic Disorder:

Moderate

Narcissistic Disorder:

Low

Avoidant Disorder:

Very High

Dependent Disorder:

High

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:

Low


-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --



I'm avoidant and dependant. Dude, I am all messed up!


Love,

Undr(Damaged Goods)

PS Thanks for your WHWLTW entries. They were lovely and disturbing but mostly lovely. Love ya, mean it!

8 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Skvid said...

Awww, you're a complex thing aren't you? :)

I'm not sure if I should take that test, I don't think I want to know...

 
At 7:05 AM, April 04, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Hmmm interesting results. I would bet that you use humor for avoidance, hehe!!

 
At 9:56 AM, April 04, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Ok I braved the test and did it. Here we gooooooo.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I am a paranoid schizo that avoids things. LMAO!
smooooches and huggiezz
mucho luvo Lindy-Lin

 
At 12:37 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Gareth said...

Disorder Rating

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

 
At 5:50 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Sadie Lou said...

As messed up as that test says you are, you're still MY hero. What does that say about me and my disorders?
*confused*
Just a head's up:
This post lacked the word 'poo'. That's a crime in and of it's self.

 
At 7:18 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

I didnt get my memo on taking this test.

 
At 12:16 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger dewey said...

Feh! They said my OCD was only MODERATE! And that I'm not very anti-social... Shows what THEY know, I'm WAY more nuts than they think I am!

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

 
At 12:14 PM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

I was low on everything but Histrionic. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.