Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What I look like...on a good day.

Dear Undies:

As you know, I receive thousands of emails an hour. Most of them are entitled "Penis Enlargement and you". And then, I have the emails with countless questions to answer, like: "How did you find me, you perv?" and of course, "Did you get that Penis enlargement email I sent you. Love, Mom."

To be honest, the number 1 most common question I get is": "Why do you say 'squirrel scrotum' and Tortoise Testicles on a daily basis?" To which I respond, "It's therapeutic!" and run away like a little girl.

The second most common question I get from my 2.3 billion readers* is: "What do you look like?" To which I respond, "Like I'm gonna tell you so you call America's Most Wanted, psshaw!"

Anyways, to appease my ever dying fanbase, I present to you an exact replica of another replica of a sketch of yours truly...me!

It was skillfully drawn by the rejected students of the Blind Art Academy in Walla Walla Washington Gardens, in Hoboken New Jersey. (Home of the "Eyeless Monks" lacrosse team. Go Monks!)

Of course it has been photoshopped to remove my "extra" pinky toe and the hairy growth on my neck. You know, the one I call "Growthy". Anyways, I hope you like my picture.

Let me know, if not lie.

If you want one for made for you just visit the good people at this link! Or just ask Santa, he ain't doin' nuthin!

Love,

Unkie Undr

PS Thanks for your WHWLTWAIMLW? entries. They made me cry. Of course, I did place the iron on my hand this morning...twice. Love ya, mean it! Squirrel Scrotum!

*give or a take 2.3 billion.

7 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Very cool pic of you Undroo! :)
smooches See ya! :)

 
At 6:38 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger gunngirl said...

LOL at the penis enlargement email from mom. haha!

Wow, what a handsome man you are. Love the suit.

You look high though. what have you been smoking?

 
At 11:22 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger samirah said...

That is a skillfull representation of your (I'm assuming) lovely face.

 
At 8:15 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger boo said...

u are a goodlooking guy, minus the hairy back.

 
At 3:02 PM, May 04, 2006, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

love the duds. nice tie.

 
At 12:03 AM, May 05, 2006, Blogger cherish said...

Very handsome and just as I imagined you...

 
At 1:46 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Tina said...

aaah i see...perhaps your character and the one I drew on my site should hang out? :p love the tie lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.